Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Fun

Our little bathing beauty! The girl in the background is our neighbor, Jenavee. She is such a sweetheart and loves to come over and help out whenever she can. She's great with the kids and is almost old enough to become a great babysitter!

Hear me ROAR!! :)
Don't you love these little bodies?
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Elena said...

Good heavens you're a blogging maniac today! So fun for me! Emma looks like a marathon runner in that top picture. Funny!

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger The Harding Hive said...

Oh my goodness, Angela! Your children are so beautiful. And how fun! What it would be like to be a kid again. Your description of your boys playing "guys" and digging trenches brought back fond memories of when I was a kid. I used to something similar when I was a little girl, but it was Barbies and streams instead of guys and trenches. You are such a good mom and I am so glad I am able to stay in touch with you.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger The Bronson Bunch said...

Hey there! I am so blog stalking! I thought I would tell you how cute those kids of yours are! They look like they are having so much fun! You are more than welcome to check out my blog! Love Ya!

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what beautiful kids you have!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home