Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Baby Doll vs Live Doll


I didn't realize how much fun I would have watching Emma play dolls! She can rough and tumble with her big brothers one second and pretend she's a mommy the next. Such a cutie! You should look at her expressions while she's feeding Jimmy, her baby doll. I love how she wrapped him up in a blanket and was rocking him to sleep!
Her other favorite thing to do is play with her little brother. I knew that by the time Isaiah started walking, I'd probably have everybody thinking they were twins. I was trying to get a picture of them standing next to each other, but didn't quite succeed. But, I am getting questioned if they're twins already. They're pretty cute together!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Camille said...

How fun! They are SO cute! I bet people just can't believe the cuteness you walk around with! So, is Isaiah really walking now?

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger LouandAngela said...

Well, he's been able to walk for months now, but he's finally starting to take more interest in it. He'll just stand up and walk somewhere without encouragement. BUT, he still chooses crawling first. We're close now. I can't believe how far behind my others he is. I thought he was going to be the earliest walker. Goes to show you--YOU NEVER KNOW!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Katie said...

CUTE, cute pictures with Emma and the doll. i love it! And Isaiah is getting so tall. The middle picture of him looks a lot like Damian!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Oh my, these are really capturing the moment. Thanks for always blogging. It makes me feel like you're not that far from me and I am not missing out on that much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home