posted by LouandAngela @ 4:01 PM 3 comments
cute picture~Happy Birthday Katie!
Thanks, Ang! And thanks for the voicemail. I loved all the comments about the cake. Too bad you all weren't here to share it with me!
That's a cute picture! I am glad you posted it on her birthday because I wanted to do that for her, and couldn't because I STILL don't have internet!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
cute picture~Happy Birthday Katie!
Thanks, Ang! And thanks for the voicemail. I loved all the comments about the cake. Too bad you all weren't here to share it with me!
That's a cute picture! I am glad you posted it on her birthday because I wanted to do that for her, and couldn't because I STILL don't have internet!
Post a Comment
<< Home