Monday, May 19, 2008

Candy Corn Heart


Look what I found on my pillow! This is actually the second time this week Lou has left me a little treat on my pillow. I confess, I actually saw him placing it on my pillow--it was cute to see him arranging it in the shape of a heart. I love little acts of love like that! :) Thanks Lou! :)
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Camille said...

Wow! That is really fun! I would love to find things like that on my pillow! I'm impressed!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Elena said...

Isn't it funny how the simple CHEAP things mean more than all the $$$ in the world? Very sweet.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Sarah Lee said...

I can't see Sean ever doing something like that...how cute!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

I thought the same thing Elena said. Funny what a small act of tenderness means!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home