Happy Mother's Day all you Wonderful Women!!
I just wanted a picture of my cute kids on Mother's Day. Is that too much to ask? As you can see by the expression on my face in the second picture, it was not a joy trying to get a decent shot of everybody. The top picture is the best we came up with. Thanks for trying Lou (our photographer)!! If we'd have had time, I would have figured out the timer and taken a picture with Lou, but I had to lead the music in sacrament meeting and couldn't risk being late.
Too bad I look so exasperated and Damian isn't looking forward. And Gehrig's half hidden behind my shoulder. And Emma's caught inbetween expressions. And. . .need I say more? :)


9 Comments:
as crazy as kids make you, when you look at a picture like this, doesn't it just make it all worth while?! So Cute.
Darling! You tell too much. I got such warm fuzzies from these pictures about a wonderful mom with her arms FULL of beautiful children. It goes without saying that it is hard to get family pictures when you are outnumbered by the little ones, but it is wonderful!
its a very cute picture of you and your beautiful little kids!
Your are a beautiful mother!!! love you!
Your are a beautiful mother!!! love you!
Happy Mother's Day to you! What a beautiful family. I think the first one is a great shot!
I love how you're always so good to get a picture with your kids on mother's day. It's so cute. I wanted to get one (remembering your cute one from last year), but it never happened. And although the first pic is VERY cute of everyone, the second one tells the true story of a mother. So funny!
I think it's CUTE! I love how Damian is squeezing your arm! And you wouldn't want it picture perfect anyway...that's boring. Or is it?
You have the cutest kids ever! Happy Mother's Day to a woman who definitely has her hands full with some lively children! Hang in there!
Post a Comment
<< Home