Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rollerblades!

The boys are getting really good with their rollerblades, so when I was skimming a garage sale last weekend and found these pink and purple Barbie rollerblades, I couldn't pass them up. Emma was thrilled! She's gone out on them several times with Lou's assistance!



Isaiah is 11 months old now! He should be walking by now, according to what the others did (they all walked at 10 months), but he's taking his time. He's been taking steps for a couple months now and he's been walking along the furniture since he was 7 or 8 months old! I guess it's time to start working with him! :)
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Sarah Lee said...

You can tell you had 2 boys first... i would never think to put rollerblades on a kid her age! Oh, and Isaiah is SO not slow! Phoebe is STILL not even crawling... she does this little scooting thing. She barely moves an inch at a time! Faye walked at 10 1/2 months and Daffy at 11, so I feel like she is WAY behind. But I guess I should just enjoy her immobility!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Too cute! I can't believe she can stand up on them! Oh, yes, I guess I can.
Don't hurry that darling boy. You won't have a baby anymore and you know what THAT means. :)

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she looks very confident in her new rollerblades! way too cute, Emma!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Cute! She's going to be such a tough girl...or already IS growing up with the boys. I love that she wants to do what they're doing.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Elena said...

I can't imagine Kate standing in roller blades! Heck, I can't imagine me standing in them. Way to go Emma!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home