Monday, March 24, 2008

Back By Popular Demand

Apparently, I haven't been doing a good job blogging my youngest darling (all the fun hair styles have given Emma the spotlight--sorry!). Isn't he about the cutest thing you've ever seen? I LOVE those bright eyes and the infectious smile! I was trying to get a good shot with his mouth open so you could see his 4 teeth. This is the best I came up with!


Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

He is so cute, I love his bright blue eyes!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Camille said...

I can't believe how he is growing!!! We NEED to see you soon! Please come for conference! That would be fun!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Katie said...

His eyes are amazing. And his hair is getting so long and curly. Love it! And NO, don't go home for Conference, come home with ME on April 14th! :)

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

either one works for me! These are so darling of Isaiah. You all won't believe how old he looks. And he is so beautiful!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Oh, they're SOOOO cute!!! (Mary)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home