She is beautiful! What a good mom to do her hair! I am not a great mom to do Ellie's hair nice every day. Ellie's hair is not even close to as fun as Emma's.
Super cute! How fun to be able to play around with her hair so much and she'll actually let you! Cora just fusses when I try to glue a bow to her head! :)
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
4 Comments:
She is beautiful! What a good mom to do her hair! I am not a great mom to do Ellie's hair nice every day. Ellie's hair is not even close to as fun as Emma's.
Again, I am amazed at your talent, her patience, and her SERIOUS CUTENESS!! You are really having too much fun!
Super cute! How fun to be able to play around with her hair so much and she'll actually let you! Cora just fusses when I try to glue a bow to her head! :)
CUTE! I love how they go into two ponies.
Post a Comment
<< Home