Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Visiting Santa

Santa came to our ward party the other night and Gehrig had a LONG list for him! I wasn't aware of his list! I think school has affected his list, but I'm sure he'll be happy with the smaller Christmas he is bound to get! Santa might even come through with ONE of his wishes! :)
Damian was pretty tentative at first, but he warmed up after a bit. I didn't actually hear his list. Hope it's not as long as Gehrig's! :)
Emma wasn't willing to visit Santa by herself, so Santa suggested that she sit on my lap for a picture! Good idea, Santa. I love this picture b/c it shows just how grumpy she was feeling about it. She actually missed visiting Santa at the ward party (Lou took her home early), so we visited him at the mall today after her 2 year old pictures.
Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Camille said...

These are all cute! I especially love the grumpy one! She looks SO cute in her dress, and I LOVE her hair! I'm sure the pictures will turn out great!!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I'm having a hard time knowing what to write becuase Camille just said everything that I wanted to say and I don't want to repeat her comment! :) These are darling and Emma really is so adorable. I can't wait to see the 2 year old pictures!

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I'll just repeat them both! Cute kids, dress, and can't wait! :)

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

ditto!

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Treasured Christmas Shots! Pretty Classic! Emma cracks me up!

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

Look at Isaiah! He is getting so big. YOu kids are beautiful. I know you get that in every comment, but they are amazing! Emma looks so cute in her dress. It's funny how not impressed she is with Santa.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger lissiemarie said...

ditto as usual and I have to say that my favorite Santa is our relative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home