Thursday, July 12, 2007

The latest from Kiddie Kandids!


This is Damian's 5 year picture. He will turn 5 on August 2nd, just a couple of weeks away. We took these pictures today at Kiddie Kandids and I asked myself, "WHY do I torture myself so???" Well, I guess the pictures are evidence of why I go through the torture of getting 4 children ready, to the mall and through 2 photo sessions. YIKES!!!

Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my GOODNESS!! What more can I say?! I want to eat Isaiah, and I can't believe how they captured Damian so well in that picture! What cute kids! And, by the way, I think you are amazing for attempting to do that faithfully. You're more ambitious than I'm afraid I will be!

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling of both of them! I can't believe how much Isaiah has changed. He is adoreable!!!!

I still haven't gotten Carter's 3 year pictures which should have happend in March. Way to be on the ball!

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Wow! Isaiah looks so different...he's really filled out! What a cutie!! And Damian is so handsome...I can't believe he's 5! Yikes!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger lissiemarie said...

your kids just get prettier... no scraping the bottom of the barrel for your family. I want to see the pics of the other two. Did they get pics? You are a good example of doing the important but not urgent!

E

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

Wow, Isaiah looks so...what is the word...hip..no..uhm..Chillin...no...okay I don't know the word but he is adorable. I hope to meet him face to face soon, but I am glad you post such great pics so I don't feel too left out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home