Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day!




















What a fun day we all had. My day started with a little "hide & seek" from Lou. He sent me an email message to let me know that if I went to the back of the van, I'd find a little something from him. It was this huge chocolate kiss! I was impressed with his creativity and forethought! Damian and I were then able to go to Gehrig's class to help with his Valentine's Day party. They both had a great time making crafts and exchanging valentines. We had a heart pizza for dinner, story from Daddy and sugar cookies. The kids were in bed near 7PM and Lou and I were able to enjoy some quiet time together. It was a fun day! Isn't Gehrig's homemade valentine cute? He did a great job.
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Valentine's! I wondered which one you ended up doing. We chose the flower made out of a sucker and a heart. VERY simple. Thanks for the site!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

Cute pictures. I'm glad you had such a great day. We had fun too. Brooklyn loved valentine's day!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

What a fun mom you are! Gehrig's valentine is precious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home