Thursday, February 15, 2007

Emma loves to read, just like the rest of her family!



















We have to really watch her, because she loves to climb up on these chairs and stand straight up--all by her independent little self!



















I just think she looked so cute in her Cinderella dress and fluffy coat on Sunday! Actually, the funniest thing happened during Sunday School. I came in late and found Lou, but couldn't see Emma. He had let her wander to the other end of the room. I noticed one of her shoes under the table up front. I leaned over to Lou and said, "Looks like Cinderella lost her shoe." A minute after I said that, a little boy in our ward (just a couple months older), discovered her shoe. He picked it up, sought her out and tried to put it on her. It looked like Prince Charming had found his Cinderella. Several noticed the exchange and giggled over it! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she not the cutest! I LOVE her dress and what a cute story. I keep forgetting to ask you if she is saying more words.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

She is a little princess. She is beautiful. I love this picture!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

How Darling! What a fun thing with the "slipper" and Prince Charming! They are staring a little young! Good luck!:)

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

She is so cute, and that story is so sweet. Are you keeping a journal of all the cute things she does? Your kids are all so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home