Emma in Lavendar
Emma will be 6 months old on Wednesday! I can't believe how fast she's growing and changing. This first picture shows a couple of changes for Emma. First, she is always sticking out her cute little tongue
. And, now she gets a pigtail and bow instead of a glued on bow. She has also discovered her vocal chords & is quite noisy in church! And she can sit up on her own (although you can't leave her alone because she eventually falls down). This is another favorite face she makes!
And, of course, the almost ever-present smile!

2 Comments:
Oh, I really could eat her up!! I love these pictures! The pigtail is very cute...and she looks great in Lavender!
Funny that you think Kate has more hair than Emma. The night after I cut Kate's I logged on and saw this adoreable cutie sitting there with her bows in her hair. I almost cried cause it made me so sad that I had cut Kate's. I even went told my mom how jealous I was of Emma's darling hair. Kate's only looked full from the front, but as soon as she turned her head she looked like a chemo-patient. (Not joking either.) I hope it grows out fast cause I think she looks like a boy. It makes me sad and I want to pierce her ears, (I won't of course), but I have NEVER wanted to pierce any of my babies' ears. Anyway, Emma is darling and I absolutely love the bows and bracelets!
Post a Comment
<< Home