The fun still kept on as Lou barbecued the fish for the boys (and my marinated chicken--wish I liked fish). Gehrig was pretty tickled with the fish! (By the way, it was a decent sized Rainbow Trout.)
Hey you're doing great if you'll actually eat the chicken cooked at the same time as the fish. I can't even do that!! Looks like you all had a great time. Are you coming up anytime soon? I'd love to see you.
I'm impressed, too! This is such a great picture of Lou and the boys. He should get a fishing license and go often with them. It would accomplish so much at one time!
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
3 Comments:
Hey you're doing great if you'll actually eat the chicken cooked at the same time as the fish. I can't even do that!! Looks like you all had a great time. Are you coming up anytime soon? I'd love to see you.
Wow, how fun! I love fishing!
I'm impressed, too! This is such a great picture of Lou and the boys. He should get a fishing license and go often with them. It would accomplish so much at one time!
Post a Comment
<< Home