What a doll. I know I say that everytime, but honestly she is such a little cutie. I LOVE her little ponytails. Kate still just gets one big fountain on top. Her hair is a little bit of a mess right now. I showed your site to Jarom's family and they all oogled over your darling kids.
I agree with Elena! I love the pigtails...but am I seeing it right...does she have three? Or is that just her curly hair in the middle? :) Oh, I miss my little "Emma Lou"! :)
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
5 Comments:
What a doll. I know I say that everytime, but honestly she is such a little cutie. I LOVE her little ponytails. Kate still just gets one big fountain on top. Her hair is a little bit of a mess right now. I showed your site to Jarom's family and they all oogled over your darling kids.
I agree with Elena! I love the pigtails...but am I seeing it right...does she have three? Or is that just her curly hair in the middle? :) Oh, I miss my little "Emma Lou"! :)
You are going to have WAY too much fun with her hair!! I LOVE it!
What a cute baby, Angela!
I love her hair!
Post a Comment
<< Home