Free Fishing Day
Last year we
took advantage of the free fishing day in Utah and didn't catch a fish after over 3 hours of fishing. Poor Gehrig cried the whole 45 minute drive home. We decided to try again this year. He was less interested in sticking with the fishing pole, but was VERY excited when he saw his dad FINALLY catch a fish! Unfortunately, we were on the other side of the pond when I realized that Lou was catching his fish. I sent Gehrig running to see while I took a picture from a distance. You can tell he was reeling it in.

2 Comments:
These pictures are so cute! It's so fun of you and Lou to take them on such an outing! I bet they were in Heaven! Oh, I love the picture of Damian hanging! Haven't we all been there before?!
It is nice for Gehrig to know that fish really DO swim in the water and that is IS possible to catch one. We will have to have Curtis take them fishing at the cabin.
Post a Comment
<< Home