Friday, June 16, 2006

Fund Raiser for Cancer patient


We were able to attend a neighborhood fund raiser for a 14 year old girl in our neighborhood who has been fighting cancer for the past 2 years and medical bills are becoming overwhelming.

I got a HUGE smile out of Emma right after I took this shot, but I think this so precious, I can hardly stand it. Look at those big blue eyes and those perfect lips. I just want to squeeze her all day long!









The highlight of the evening for the boys wasn't the food, ice-cream, tour of the fire truck & ambulance, games & toys. It was this MONSTER Jeep driving over the "beat cancer" car! Every boy's dream--big & little. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Elena said...

What a pretty baby. Looks like she is going blonde a little bit. I took all my kids in to see Emily at her work and her co-worker asked if Kate was adopted! She is SO dark and has squinty Asian eyes, she sort of does look adopted.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Katie said...

I LOVE that picture and feel the same way, Angela. I could just sqeeze the "stuffins" out of her! :) What a fun day...and neat idea for your neighbor.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

This is a picture you should make an 8x10 hard copy of......for me!!!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

Barrett and I agree she is so beautiful!!!!! You guys make dang cute kids!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home