Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cousins!

Since it's been a month since I last blogged, I'm going to have to make these next entries, extra short and sweet to get through everything. It's been a CRAZY fun (especially for the kids) summer so far!

We were so excited to have a visit from our Harris cousins, Suzanne, Gehrig III and Xavier (sorry to have missed Len and Davion). The kids had a blast playing outside on the trampoline with the sprinkler under it.
 

Emma, Xavier (just a couple of months older than her), Gehrig III and Isaiah
 

Gehrig III and Damian are only a few months apart. Can you believe the size difference? And my boys have always been the tall ones for their age!
 

I tried to get a picture of Xavier before he left (without the swimming attire), but he was running from me--as was Suzanne. :)
 
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home