Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our May Vacation

We were so happy to be able to visit Grandma King on our way to the cabin. She looked as beautiful as ever! I love these pictures with her.
 

Other than the fact that she has to have oxygen, she seems almost as healthy as she was the last time we saw her--just before she had her long stay in the hospital.
 

The CABIN: We enjoyed 9 wonderful days at the cabin with Grandma & Grandpa, Heather's family, Rachel, Mimi, Mason, Dad, Carli & Clara, Camille & family, Mary & family, Shirley, Emily & John--did I miss anybody? Most of the group wasn't there for most of the time. Anyway. . .the weather was cold and rainy every day, but we enjoyed several wonderful walks together!
 

The Ranger's Cabin: This has always been a favorite spot to stop and go exploring.
 
Posted by Picasa

Isaiah begged to ride horses nearly every day. He and Emma had a couple of short rides around the cabin with Mimi & Papa. Damian had a short ride as well, but poor Gehrig had to stay away because of his allergies.

All of Heather's kids were so fun with my kids. I just happened to get more pictures with Levi and his cute new puppy, Charlie.

ISAIAH's 3rd BIRTHDAY: It was so much fun to celebrate his birthday at the cabin with his cousins! The main theme was Thomas the Train. He's so excited about Thomas right now, so he got a shirt, underwear and a set of magnetic trains. Everybody had fun with them!

I love Isaiah & Ruthie's expression. They are so excited!


Happy Helpers--It was fun to see all my children peeling potatoes with their Papa!

Sisters, Sisters. . .wish we were all here together! It was so fun to have 4 of us together!

I love the look at the lake that evening! It was so cold though! It was fun to squeeze my little love, Isaiah!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Camille said...

Those are great pictures of Grandma! She will LOVE a copy. Really, you should send them right away. They will be front and center until someone sends her a better one! Then, they'll still be out for her to see. She really loves those pictures.

DARLING pictures of you with Isaiah! He will treasure those in years to come. And so will you when he's four times your size!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Great pictures! I love the ones of you and Isaiah. You look great! And the sister shot is so cute. Sad I wasn't there, sniff, sniff. I'm glad you had a fun time though and I'm excited to do this with you all in a month!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

Thanks for taking and posting these fun pictures. Already seems like it's way in the past! Wierd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home