Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Happy 63rd Anniversary Grandpa & Grandma Smith

Aren't my grandparents cute? I feel so blessed to have been born into their family and enjoyed the experience of growing up next door to them! They have set a high moral/gospel standard for their offspring to follow. I'm grateful for their example. I love you Grandpa & Grandma!


For their 63rd anniversary, they invited their children and spouses to attend the Salt Lake temple with them. Pictured below are those who were able to attend (they missed those that weren't able to make it).

Back: Damian, Cameron, Nathan, Woody & Dawn, Randy & Claudia (my parents), Cathie
Front: the couple of honor, Paula, Heather

My whole family (including Lou) met up with the group to visit for a bit before we planned to bring Mom back with us (she was planning on spending a day with us before flying to Kentucky to visit Michael and Mary's families). I can't believe I only got a picture of Gehrig. The children were in heaven in their beautiful back yard!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Camille said...

How fun! I remember loving to visit their backyard, too. That treehouse is the best!

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your grandparents are cute together! I saw your aunt Cathie at church on Sunday...I didn't know she was in the other ward!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

I'm glad you blogged this. That was a very special day. I am so blessed to have been raised by my parents. What a full and happy life they provided for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home