Monday, May 18, 2009

A Few Random Things. . .

Damian has always been quite clever with his artwork. Here he is showing you something he made in Idaho. He's winking like the little man he made to wink (too bad you can't really see that there is a flap that you can lift or close if you want the little guy to wink).



The middle picture is often what I find at night when I try to open the door and am stopped by something. Those cute little (BIG) hands of Isaiah's. He often curls up by the door and falls asleep.
Damian was so excited when his Daddy started to teach him how to play chess. Lou thinks he'll be pretty good at it!


Two of the cutest little faces God made! :)

They love to sit under the running water while I'm filling the tub for them. I love how Emma was putting her arm around Isaiah (of course, by the time I got the camera out, it wasn't as perfect looking as it was at first).
* Emma loves to collect "holy polies" (roly poly bugs).
* Isaiah always greets everybody in the morning by saying, "Good morning!"--remember he's not 2 yet!
* Gehrig is ALWAYS experimenting--the latest--he caught a honeybee and was trying to feed it vanilla. He dipped flowers in vanilla and tried to feed it from the flower, as well as from a lid. I'm not sure if it was all the handling, the vanilla or the baking powder remnants from the jar he was using that killed the poor thing, but it didn't survive. Now, he's collecting a "reunion" of snails (a mother, father and many little children).

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Katie said...

How fun to read through all the cute things your kids do and say. i love the pictures in the bath! Those are beautiful faces!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Camille said...

They ARE so beautiful! Especially so fresh and clean in the tub. Those are always my favorite pictures of my kids. Wet faces and hair. So cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home