The boys looked so cute in their ties (doesn't Isaiah look so grown up next to his brothers?) with the little princess next to them in her new dress! How can such cuteness ever be difficult??? :)
Emma was more than happy to do a photo shoot in her new dress. She felt so pretty. This was her very own pose. I don't capture a serious look very often, but I think she's stunning!
The smile that melts hearts!!
I love dressing up the boys, but there is something special about fancy little dresses on girls that's extra fun!
Just before the closing prayer in Sacrament Meeting, I heard Emma
squawk (b/c of something Damian did) and just as I looked over, I saw the end of a swing with her hand that hit him across the face in retaliation. There was shock on his face and I followed his gaze to his hand, where his tooth sat. She knocked it clean out! :) He couldn't even get angry--it was so funny we all had the giggles. By the way, it had been hanging on by one root the previous day, so was VERY ready at this point to come out.

When we got home that day, the Easter Bunny had visited. He not only set out baskets and hid eggs in the back yard, but he slicked the house up a bit for our company that was coming later on that day. WOW! What an Easter Bunny! He's hired for next year! :) Gehrig told me that when he was younger he thought that Lou & I were Santa and the Easter Bunny, but now he knows they're real b/c we were at church when he came. Shame on that Easter Bunny! :)
A comment or two on the pictures below: I love how excited Gehrig always is with anything he gets that is about Christ. Damian, on the other hand, not only has his candy in his hand, but Isaiah's also. He's always pretty excited about his candy (hmmm. . .wonder who his mother is?).

The Easter Egg Hunt
Our good friends (the Browns) from Lousiana came and spent the evening with us. We had such a great time catching up. We haven't seen them since before Emma was born! It's such a shame we don't live closer to each other. And, our great Davidson family (backyard neighbors) invited us to join them for their traditional dinner and egg hunt as well. And, another great friend, Brother Campbell dropped in to visit us. It was a very eventful, fun day! We feel so blessed to have so many great friends!
Labels: Easter 2009
5 Comments:
Oh my goodness...how could you not love those adorable faces!!! Your kids are such cuties...(I'm sure the older boys don't want to hear that, but it's true)Looks like you're Easter was a wonderful day....
OH MY WORD! Okay, we all know how beautiful Emma is, but those two pictures just re-affirm it! She is gorgeous! I love the dress, too! (Maybe we'll be lucky enough to borrow it someday!) (:
WOW! You're right...Emma is stunning! I love the serious face one and the smile one...she looks adorable in that beautiful dress! Too bad you didn't have one of those to turn into the fresh face contest. Of course, the one you have is pretty darn cute too. You really can't go wrong. And your other kids look adorable too. Isaiah does look so grown up! What a beautiful family.
What a cute bunch of kids! Did you make that dress for Emma? I love the little princess collar on it. So funny that she knocked Damian's tooth out. Sounds like she holds her own with all those brothers.
How could someone so "demure" and stunning knock brother's tooth out!?
I know.....Emma!
Where did you get that beautiful little dress? She looks like she's six years old going on 18 in those pictures!
Isaiah also looks way older! You are amazing to have them all fixed up so perfect and THEN get a picture of it!
Post a Comment
<< Home