4th of July
Cora looked so darling and festive! She was playing with her mama while riding her daddy's shoulders.
The Supreme Court. . .after Arlington Cemetary and an afternoon at the pool, we headed to our 4th of July evening activity, passing this great building. . .A little earlier on the metro. . .
Katie got an invitation (which included us) to watch the fireworks from the penthouse of the Department of Health and Human Services Building through her connections to Secretary Leavitt (the former governor of Utah).
Labels: D.C.


4 Comments:
What an awesome opportunity!
Cora is so cute! I can't wait to spend some time with her this summer!
ooohh! VIP service! so fun!
I am so glad you are having this experience! I'm glad Camille and I did, too. I can just imagine myself there with you in these pics. You look so cute in them. Looks like Katie is walking your hiney off! She IS amazing! She and Scotty both are such wonderful hosts! By now, I would think she would just tell you where to go instead of going yet again to show someone. You're awesome, Katie! And Scotty for making it possible for Katie to do it! Thanks!
A sister with hook-ups is nice, isn't it. Looks like you and Mason had such a great trip. I'm so glad! Now, when are you coming to Kentucky? I'll totally show you our airport and U of L, and the Zoo, and Six Flags. O.k. so it's not the funnest place to see, but we'd love to see you!
Post a Comment
<< Home