Emma's Black EyeS
Within two days of each other, Emma received two black eyes from one big brother! Yeah, it's risky hanging out with Gehrig. The first time, apparently he was swinging his arm around in circles with a rock in his hand and she stepped into the line of fire. That accounts for the slight black eye and scrape on the left side. The second black eye (and the most colorful) she received by getting in the middle of a game of catch with a rock! What is it with my boys and rocks? I told them that they'd be in big trouble if I saw them playing with rocks again. She's one tough cookie!


8 Comments:
Poor thing! Good thing you don't have any pictures coming up! Or do you?
so sad!
Wow, that's quite the shiner! And I love what you've done with her hair! I'm so impressed she'll hold still for all of that.
Oh goodness! Those look ouchy. Poor thing.
Hey, I think it is pretty! Is that where we got the idea to paint our eyelids? Some poor girl got a shiner and everyone liked the look?
Cute hair. Good you only have one girl right now! You might have to settle for two braids!
Oh Angela!!!! I just got on the blog for the first time in forever to see your comment! We are in the same stage. We do need to be by each other....if wishes were fishes! love you! E
I agree with your mom. It looks rather nice on her. It really makes her green eyes stand out.. ha ha! No but really. I can't believe all your amazing hair do's. they are so fun. I can't believe she will sit still. AMAZING!
I agree with your mom. It looks rather nice on her. It really makes her green eyes stand out.. ha ha! No but really. I can't believe all your amazing hair do's. they are so fun. I can't believe she will sit still. AMAZING!
Post a Comment
<< Home