Sunday, June 01, 2008

I did it! I did it!

This is what I hear when Emma decides to sit down and try writing. She's so excited to make doodles that look like letters, circles, etc. She was supposed to be in bed, but Lou let her hang out and write while I read a couple of stories to the boys. I can't believe how long she sat writing! It was so cute!!


Look at her cute little doddles! I'm pretty sure it was Lou who helped her write her name! :)

When she saw me get out the camera, she immediately stopped what she was doing and said, "Cheese." She loves the camera!!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Camille said...

That picture is SO cute of her! Quincy is trying to write, too. It's so cute. He always says, "U,E,U,I..." as he's writing his doodles. I can't wait to see you guys next week!!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Katie said...

So cute! i'm impressed she's starting so young!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

She SHOULD love cameras!!!! I can't believe her!
Darling doodling. Looks like she'll be a top student like her mommy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home