Sunday, April 27, 2008

More Idaho Pictures

Papa, Carli, Katie, Gehrig, Damian and I went on a fun hike. We discovered a very cool cave, a couple herds of deer (or was it the same herd twice?), ant piles, etc. What fun!

Gehrig, the scientist, pointing out lichen & moss! :)

Sunday morning, Dad looked out his window to discover their new horse half over the fence! What an adventure! They had to cut the fence and lower it to back the horse over it. I was amazed at how calmly the horse took it! Good think Paul and Mason were there to help!

Uncle Mason and Darling Emma! Mason in an exceptional uncle. I'm amazed at how loving he is to his nieces and nephews! And how willing he is to give up his room, privacy, etc. to have us come and visit! He even gets stuck babysitting and is so kind about it!!Thanks Mason!! You're AWESOME!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness, always an adventure there! Poor horse. And Mason looks so handsome with cute little Emma.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

I can't believe it. I was gone to a meeting and missed out on the excitement! I'm glad because I tend to freak out when their is potential harm to the animals.
Cute picture of Mason. He IS awesome. He NEVER complains about sleeping on the couch or babysitting. He is just so happy to have his siblings here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home