Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cousin's Party

Katie organized this party at Shauna (Brown)'s home! What a fun party! We took a girl's picture and guys all took off! It was so fun to see so many fun cousins.
Carolynn, Angela, Christy (&baby), Anna (Lauren), Miriam

Katie (Cora), Preston, Kelly (Jordan's girlfriend), Jordan, Lili, Chelsea


We have such a fun family!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Miriam the Miriam I know? She doesn't look anything like I remember. Maybe you have two? Sounds like a fun get together. Glad Katie pulled it together for everyone.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Elena, this is another Miriam.
What a wonderful thing to get together when you have a chance. There are so few times to connect with the cousins anymore that I really thank Shauna and Katie for making this happen so you can all stay close. What fun! Wish I had been there.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger LouandAngela said...

Oh, guess my mom answered your question. I thought I might need to put the disclaimer that it wasn't Anna's sister, Miriam. She's actually Clayton's first cousin, my second.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home