Friday, May 30, 2008

Isaiah Loves the Slide

I love his expression in this one--and his toes!



He's pretty proud of his accomplishment. I really have to watch him now b/c he hasn't quite figured out that he can't look over the edge with his whole body! (Yeah, he had one topple off the side. I felt so bad. I'm not sure who learned their lesson better, him or me. He hasn't fallen off since but that might be b/c I'm watching him more carefully or b/c he learned his lesson!).

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Camille said...

Poor kid! Poor mom! That always makes ya feel so bad when they learn those kinds of lessons! I can't believe how he's growing! One year tomorrow, right?

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a cute proud face for making it to the top!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger LouandAngela said...

Yep! He'll be a year old on Sunday, June 1st! Boo hoo! My baby's growing up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home