Our Trip to Hogle Zoo
The boys were out of school on Friday, so we went with our great friends, the Mendez family (MaryLynn & children), to the zoo!
This is the Ghost of the Bayou--a white alligator. Isaiah loved getting out of the bike trailer to stand up and look at the animals. The last time we went to the Zoo, Emma was so afraid of the alligator, she wouldn't even let me put her down. She did better this time, but you can see the worry in her face when she heard the noises of an alligator they broadcast over a speaker.
Gehrig is comparing his jaw to an elephants.


3 Comments:
I want to go there again! I haven't been since I was probably Emma's age!
I'm glad that Emma at least has SOME natural fear!
What a fun day that was, I'll bet. Sorry Camille, you guys were deprived of Zoos and Disneyland type stuff. So thankful for the horses and the cabin!
Am I hilusinating (spelling?) or can isaiah walk? Or maybe he could before am I am just losing my mind!! that's very possible! These are way cute. next time we visit we will have to go again with you since its been a long time since I went to a zoo. And of course to see it with your kids!!
Post a Comment
<< Home