Michael, as much as you love fish tanks, I can see you having something like this in your office someday! :) This is such a great office for kids and moms alike! :)
Angela! How in the world are you surviving with four!! I am treading water at present! I sure do love this dentist's office. My kids need to go to the dentist!
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
3 Comments:
Isaiah looks like QUincy in that picture!!
Angela! How in the world are you surviving with four!! I am treading water at present! I sure do love this dentist's office. My kids need to go to the dentist!
Your kids are so darling! Really you and Lou have some great genes!
Post a Comment
<< Home