Tuesday, May 22, 2007

AARRRGGGG!!!!

I upgraded Picasa (something I've been avoiding for months). That seemed to help, but I was only able to do the two posts. Since then, I've tried about 15 times to upload pictures and they're not loading. I have no idea what's going on. I'll keep trying. Maybe on occasion I'll succeed! AARRRGGGG!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happens when you upload straight from blogger? That's how I do it. Did you upgrade blogger too or just picassa? Who knows??? So frustrating!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger LouandAngela said...

I updated both the Blogger (I had no choice) and then eventually Picasa. I have tried updating from both programs and just haven't had much luck. The ones that have come through I did the same way the ones that haven't come through. I can't find a difference. It's so puzzling and FRUSTRATING!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home