Saturday, May 19, 2007

Would This Be An Appropriate Time to Swear Now???

!@#%()*@)*(#%"&")@!#%&*()"

I just spent another several hours "fixing" my blog. I was so careful to open a new browser each time I posted to make sure that the pictures were showing and now that I'm all done, they seem to have disappeared. HELP!!!! What am I doing wrong???

3 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger lissiemarie said...

A good swear word now and then really feels good! My vote- now is a great time to swear and you are more determined than I am. Any resistance, and I mean any, stops me from doing my blog!!!

E

 
At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm swearing right along side you! I want to see those pictures!!

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer I still don't see anything. I wonder if they are forcing you to switch to the new blogger.??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home