Monday, May 21, 2007

You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown

I took the boys to a local theater a while back to see You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. They had a great time! The cast was cute to pose with them. The bandaides are covering up their rug burn wounds. Yeah, Gehrig thought it would be fun to rub his forehead on the carpet until he burned his head. Then, he convinced Damian to do the same thing the next day. The day after that, Emma fell off the outdoor swing and scraped her forehead. I was so frustrated to have their perfect little foreheads scarred, but had to step back and see the humor in it.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

You still have a bunch of pictures not showing....erggg....

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Katie said...

That's hilarious!! You had me laughing out loud and Scott had to come over to see what I was laughing at. I can't believe what boys will do for "fun". Scott said he remembered doing the same to his nose...why? How funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home