Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mimi, Papa & The Leprechaun Visited




















Emma wasn't quite sure how she felt about being on the horse. Look at how she's hanging on to Mom's hands. She was kind of proud of herself after a while. I love her expressions. Mom & Dad stopped to visit us on their way down south for a horse ride. It was really fun to see them!















Gehrig's kindergarten teacher had the kids make leprechaun catchers. They didn't catch him and Gehrig wasn't finished trying when he brought it home. He set it up again and wrote a message on the sidewalk with chalk. Camille was here visiting and helped the Leprechaun remember to pay him a visit. The kids are looking at the gold he left behind and the message. They were so excited to see that he had been by and left something for them!
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a leprechaun catcher? I'll bet my kids would love to make one. Sounds like a fun day. I LOVE Emma's hands hanging on to your mom. SO cute! That's how Kate acts around cats. Strange isn't it. She'll let any size dog walk right up to her in the face, but a cat scares her to death.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I thought Emma was the Leprechaun when I first saw the picture with her on the horse with mom! She kind of looks like a little munchkin! That's fun that they left a note for him...and even more fun that it was answered!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home