Monday, February 26, 2007

Fun in the Snow!















After that beautiful day where we didn't need more than a jacket, we got quite the storm. The kids had a blast playing in the snow--until they got cold and then all of a sudden, "I hate the snow!" Emma was the only one not complaining and because her boots were too big, all she could do was sit in the snow and eat it! I found that they really don't hate the snow, when several hours later, they were ready to go out and tackel it again. This time, they were smarter and came in before they thought they were going to freeze to death!














Take note of how much snow is on the trampoline. We received several inches of snow that day. Whenever it snows like this, I send the boys out to save the trampoline. With a little help from a couple of brooms and me, they got it cleaned off.














Yes, Gehrig's feeding Emma snow. She loved it! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Elena said...

Wow! You did get a lot of snow! I hate the in and out with cold weather as well. I think my mom was much more patient with it when I was a kid than I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home