Thursday, December 07, 2006

Gehrig turned 6 on 12/6/2006

We invited our neighbors over to decorate gingerbread houses to celebrate Gehrig's birthday. He chose that over a cake and it was a fun activity for them all. Damian gave him the game, Battleship and we gave him a set of 8 books that he can read. He was very excited!






Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Katie said...

How fun! It looks like he had a great day. You're a fun mom! Happy birthday, Gehrig! I still can't believe he's six!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Elena said...

Now my kids think they need to have a party with friends to decorate gingerbread houses! I am sure your crew loved it. Happy birthday to Gehrig. (Makes us old doesn't it?!)

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

What fun! Wish I could have been there! I want you all to move closer! This is challenging for me on special days. Dang, Aunt Tonya and most of my neighbors have all their kids in the same town!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home