West Fest
Last year on this ride, Damian was so scared we had to stop the ride and get him off. You can tell in the upper left picture how much fun he had, but in the bottom right picture you can see the times when he wasn't so sure about it.
I think Lou
had as much fun on this ride as the boys. He said it was fun to hear the boys talk about their experience in the air. One would say, "It makes my stomach feel funny." Then the other would say, "It makes my bottom feel funny."This ride was boring compared to the other two, but the boys had fun anyway.
Swords & hats from the clown! I love how Damian has his hand on Gehrig's back in the upper left picture.

3 Comments:
Wow! You guys sure have been doing a lot of fun things lately. Wish we had a few more things to do around this area. Makes me miss Boise a little bit. You're boys are darling. Sounds like it was a blast.
How fun!!! I wish we could have gone!!!
What a fun time! I'm impressed that you do SO many fun things with the boys! You're so good at making the best of living in the city! I'm going to have to be REAL creative in Nevada, land of "nothin' but sagebrush!"
Post a Comment
<< Home