Emma loves to play with her toys now. I have to be careful to give her soft toys or supervise the harder toys because she loves to hang on to them and fling her arms (often hitting herself in the face). It's so fun to watch her play!
What a fun Saturday, that is how it is supposed to be! Working together as a family from riding a bike, to making sure the baby doesn't hurt herself. It's all about making the memories!
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
2 Comments:
Poor Emma! I guess Quincy will start hitting himself pretty soon! How sad! I love the picture of Damian learning to ride a bike!
What a fun Saturday, that is how it is supposed to be! Working together as a family from riding a bike, to making sure the baby doesn't hurt herself. It's all about making the memories!
Post a Comment
<< Home