Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all you women out there! Lou took these pictures of me and my babies today. Aren't they fun to look at? (Even if they aren't smiling!)

Poor Emma. She's not enjoying her sandwich kiss! (Gehrig had already kissed her and moved on.)



I thought this picture was fun because all three of my kids were watching Pinocchio together. Even darling little Emma. Can you believe how much the boys have tanned up already? Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Ok, first of all, Angela...you look GORGEOUS!! I love the top picture with you and Emma...you two look so cute together! And yes, the boys have tanned a TON!! I can't believe how dark Gehrig is getting! He's really starting to look more and more like his daddy!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Camille said...

DITTO to what Katie says. Geesh! You look like a movie star! I bet you were a proud mommy today. What DANG cute kids!!

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Just makes a Grandma proud! No wonder your children are so beautiful! (of course, I had that figured out long ago!)

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Elena said...

Look at you all pretty and skinny. You look great! The kids are darling too as usual.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

Darling, darling, darling. You and the kids look great! Lou is one lucky guy!

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela, Wow! You must feel so proud of your family. YOu look absolutely stunning in your pictures and your kids are well, models just like Derek (my bro.) says! So cute!

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The anonymous was from me, Brinn. Sorry it sent too soon.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Ditto to all of the above. You look stunning and your kids are so cute. What a family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home