Mom and I had a really fun day on Saturday. We shopped at Kohl's (for much too long), had her hair cut and styled, my eyebrows shaped and colored, etc. I put these up mostly for Katie so you can see her new look!
Oh my goodness, I am an old lady! But, like Grandma Smith said, "You bring me monkey, I make you monkey!" We DID have a fun time, though, and I am so tired of trying to match my hair color every four weeks. I guess you can say that I just submitted to the inevitable. I'm still young at heart, though, OK?
Mom, you look great! It was a shock to see what color it really is after all these years, but you still look so pretty. And it looks like you'll get the white hair that is so pretty on Grandma!
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
4 Comments:
Oh my goodness, I am an old lady! But, like Grandma Smith said, "You bring me monkey, I make you monkey!"
We DID have a fun time, though, and I am so tired of trying to match my hair color every four weeks. I guess you can say that I just submitted to the inevitable.
I'm still young at heart, though, OK?
Mom, you look great! It was a shock to see what color it really is after all these years, but you still look so pretty. And it looks like you'll get the white hair that is so pretty on Grandma!
I think you look great, too, mom. I was just telling Paul how classy I think you look!
I love her hair!! She always looks wonderful (no matter what color her hair is)
Post a Comment
<< Home