This week we were able to bring lunch to Lou's office and have a picnic outside his office. The shade from the mature trees made it very pleasant outside! I can't believe how hot it already is. YIKES!!
Your kids are so cute! Lucky for you they tan so well, then you don't have to worry so much about sunburns when they are outside. My poor son is pretty fair.
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
3 Comments:
I love the second picture with Gehrig's arm around Damian...and the smile on his face. What a cute brother! Fun pictures!
Your kids are so cute! Lucky for you they tan so well, then you don't have to worry so much about sunburns when they are outside. My poor son is pretty fair.
I love to see new pictures every day on the blog. Makes me feel connected. Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home