Wednesday, September 12, 2012

King Family Reunion at the Cabin 2012

I believe this makes 21 grandchildren all in one place! What an amazing time we had together!

Quincy, Cannon, Katelynn, Kreighton, Clara, Elsie, Kabren
Cora, Halli, Isaiah, Damian, Brielle, Emma, Jane
Gehrig, Aspen, Brooklyn, Esther, Liam, Alex, Caleb
(If I misspelled somebody's name, please tell me and I'll fix it.  I'm doing this quickly and am prone to mistakes!)

Look at my bathing beauty!  :)  Liam's wearing Clara's hat, I think.
 
 
 

Aunt Millie was so fun to play red-rover in the water with the kids!
 
 
 

They didn't quite get this little activity, but it was fun to try anyway!  Now, everybody LAUGH!

We took turns several times on the horses throughout the week.

We wore these babies out with our walks and biking! (Liam and Esther) 

Liam's first ride with Papa.  He was a little tentative at first.

Oh. . .cool!
 

This is a blast!

Could you get 21 children to all look at the camera and smile at the same time?
 
 

When Liam wonders why he has a lump in his lip and a section that turns white when he smiles, he can see this picture to remind him of the time he was toddling around the solid wood table at the cabin and lip met sharp edge!  This picture doesn't even begin to show just how deep the cut was.  I was wondering if I would need to travel the hour and half to the hospital for stitches, but we decided they wouldn't stitch a lip anyway.  So.  . .it healed quickly, but not without lasting evidence of the fun we had this summer at the cabin!
 
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Fun pictures of all the grandkids! It really is amazing they were all in ONE house! :) Can't wait to do it again in a couple of months!

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

You guys are amazing!!!!!!! You all probably have your mom's temperament that never gets frazzled with kids. They are all so beautiful, and I LOVE Liam's blond hair.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

What fun pictures! Thanks for posting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home