Monday, August 25, 2008

Sweet's Candy Factory

Just a random shot of me and Emma in our matching colors with the jewelry I made that night.
We made a trip to the candy factory! Did you know that they pipe chocolate, corn syrup & sugar through pipes? We sure had fun sampling candy right off the machines!
These are the cute hairnets they gave us to wear and the yummy bags of taffy they sent us home with.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Blogger Camille said...

Very cute picture of you and Emma!

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds right up my alley! Darling picture of you and Emma. Love the jewelry! And the hairnets are classic.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger LouandAngela said...

Elena, if you ever get a chance to visit me here, we'd be happy to go back to Sweet's with you! :)

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Katie said...

The jewelry is beautiful! And Emma really is a beauty!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

I love your mom and daughter picture. Get a copy made for your wall.
Dang, I'm drooling over the thought of taffy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home