Any objections? I know it's a pain, but I've been thinking it might be a good idea. What do you think? I'm happy to share my blog with you all, I'd just need your email addresses to invite you.
You may want to suggest that they don't send their email addresses over the blog. It is a pain, but i think it's worth it with all the crazies out there!
I love reading about your family!! So if you do please invite me so I can enjoy your little advenures at being a mom and having such a passion loving your kids! TKMemmott
Hi Angela, we haven't met (yet!), but Clay and I read your blog and don't want to miss out if you go private! Here are both of our emails (crazies, close your eyes!): ameliasisco@gmail.com cjamesthompson@gmail.com Thanks! Oh, and you have the cutest family!
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
7 Comments:
You do what is best for you. Just make sure you include me! :)
Yeah, maybe since your kids are so beautiful...(:
You may want to suggest that they don't send their email addresses over the blog. It is a pain, but i think it's worth it with all the crazies out there!
Include me! Do you have my email address?
Include me! Do you have my email address?
I love reading about your family!! So if you do please invite me so I can enjoy your little advenures at being a mom and having such a passion loving your kids! TKMemmott
Hi Angela, we haven't met (yet!), but Clay and I read your blog and don't want to miss out if you go private! Here are both of our emails (crazies, close your eyes!):
ameliasisco@gmail.com
cjamesthompson@gmail.com
Thanks!
Oh, and you have the cutest family!
Post a Comment
<< Home