Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Cabin. . .

Mom and 4 of her girls went to Hello Dolly at the Playmill! What a great time we had together! Wish we had all been there! :(
Isn't Mason the cutest uncle? He sure has put up with a LOT from his nieces and nephews! He was so sweet to stay back from the Playmill and watch the kids. That's only one of the many times that he stepped up to help out so that I could have a good time without the kids. THANK YOU!! You're the best!
Emma & Quincy were having a blast dragging behind Mason.
Ahh. . . .watermelon! I love the look Quincy is giving Emma. And the look on her face!
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great uncle to watch all of his nieces and nephews!

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Camille said...

Mason is a very good uncle. He reminds me of all the pictures I have seen of Llewellyn with kids.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

What a fun time we had......still, we missed the missing ones..:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home