Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 2 Adaptation--Emma's Hair

Emma's Hair I decided to try and get another day out of Emma's latest hairstyle. So. . .I connected the braids. I think I like this better. Wish I had tried it first so it didn't look so sloppy for the picture. A couple of times today Emma expressed concern that her hair was gone. In fact, after I put her to bed, she began crying. When I checked on her, she said, "It's falling out." I asked her what was falling out. She said, "My hair." I think because she couldn't get ahold of any of it to twirl in her little fingers, she was afraid that it was gone. I took her into the bathroom and showed her how it was braided and that it was still there. Poor thing! Funny though.


Posted by Picasa

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Josh and Juli said...

Angela, it's me, Juli (from the ward). I found your blog and have enjoyed looking at your cute pictures! I love how you do Emma's hair, and I have a question: How do you get her to hold still for that long??? It's so gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home