Emma, Quincy, Isaiah (loving the shake Mimi & Papa gave him) and Emma with my cousin, Barrett. We had a great time and I took too many pictures, it seems! Sorry to share so many of them!
Such cute pictures! thanks so much for blogging. I won't comment on the rest or I won't have time to look at it all! I am on the computer for the first time since Michael and Brinn started the holidays by arriving on Dec. 14th. (Katie just left today...boo hoo..the family time just ended until another big event....boo hoo!)
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
2 Comments:
When I first read this I thought that you meant Emma was getting shaken. HA! I am a dork. I now see the mustache on cute Isaiah.
Such cute pictures! thanks so much for blogging. I won't comment on the rest or I won't have time to look at it all! I am on the computer for the first time since Michael and Brinn started the holidays by arriving on Dec. 14th. (Katie just left today...boo hoo..the family time just ended until another big event....boo hoo!)
Post a Comment
<< Home