More Christmas Early Pictures. . .
A couple fun shots of the boys. I gave them wall stickers to decorate their beat-up walls! What a hit! They had a blast putting them up. Damian gave Gehrig a life jacket (we needed another one for next summer).
Emma was so darling with her new toys! I love how she's hugging the monkey and laughing on the rocking horse (which I painted and with some drilling help from Lou, I added hair) and stacking her toys in the bottom left picture. We let the kids eat on the gingerbread house we made for Gehrig's birthday. Lou actually took this cute shot of Emma taking her turn!

3 Comments:
Good idea on the wall stickers. Halle would LOVE those! And Emma's little rocking horse is darling! Looks like they all had lots of fun!
Too cute! I love the shots with Emma and the rocking horse as well as the monkey. She is so adorable! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow night!
Those stickers are really a fun idea. Cute shots of your darlings!
Post a Comment
<< Home