Monday, August 24, 2009

Emma's 2nd Photo Shoot








Posted by Picasa

Should I ruin this great post with a sad story? I was on my way upstairs last night to stop the rough housing I had begun to hear, but arrived a second too late. I found a domino effect with Gehrig at the beginning, Damian in the middle and Emma's teeth hitting the doorknob (I think) at the end. . .followed by a lot of crying, a little bit of blood and the very likely chance that her tooth couldn't survive one more beating (she's had several hard smacks to her two front teeth). . .I really think she did it this time and I just want to cry about it. She's only 3. Damian, who's 7 still doesn't have his front adult teeth. I can't imagine my princess with a black tooth for the next 4 years. Ugghh! On the bright side of things. . . I noticed that only 4 out of 14 pictures that Kimberly took of her show her teeth.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Sarah Lee said...

even if she's got a toothless grin, that girl will always be beautiful!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger JaNan said...

Is it truly fair that your kids can be that cute? What a doll! Don't worry about the teeth eventually time heals all wounds.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Elena said...

Oh that IS a sad story!! I hope it doesn't turn black! But on the bright side, she's cute enough that it really won't matter. These are adorable shots as usual. I am starting to see Damian in her!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger jen1313 said...

Darling pictures and outfits! She poses so well! How do you get her to cooperate? That's sad about her teeth, but she will still be beautiful just like everyone else said!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Camille said...

Oh, that IS sad! I hope it doesn't really turn black. But, lucky for you, you will soon have a brother dentist! I don't know if they can do anything about that, but at least you can get some free advise!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Tamie said...

what a doll emma is! (& what a great photographer to get such great pictures from her!) i think that your cutie might just have a future ;-)

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Katie said...

These pictures are so adorable! I love the first one. She is so beautiful! That is sad about the tooth.

 
At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Elena's Mom said...

Looks like you have a little model on your hands there. Very cute pictures. Now, hopefully on the bright side, when Kade was three, he had a very bad fall right on his front teeth. He was a thumb sucker, so they were somewhat bucktoothed. It was late at night, and everytime he would suck his thumb, the blood would just start flowing. So, we told him he couldn't suck his thumb. It was a sad night. I was very worried about the black tooth thing too, because Elena was my one that had to endure the black tooth until she lost it, but the next day I took him in, and the ex-rays showed no root damage. The dentist said I got a bonus, he got overnight orthodontia. His teeth went back to where they were supposed to be and no more thumbsucking. So, hopefully she will have no root damage.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

I love these pictures of Emma! I haven't checked your blog for a while. Fun stuff with the ward pool party and the campout and mine. I do have a hard time seeing all the pictures in your new format, though. Sometimes my computer will enlarge them and sometimes (like today) it won't. Remember you lost your front teeth when you ran into Michael's head. It was a VERY sad day for me, but I think your toothless pictures are darling anyway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home