Monday, February 20, 2006

An Incredible Big Brother

Gehrig loves to watch his little sister. Today, he begged me to let him hold her during his quiet time. I told him to let me know when he got tired of holding her. She started crying and I came in to get her, but he still wanted to hold her. I am amazed at the patience of a 5 year old boy. I let him try to console her for several minutes because he really wanted to make her happy. He never tired of holding her even when she was crying as loud as this pictures shows. She was just tired, so I had to take her away and lay her down in her crib. She went right to sleep. What a sweet brother! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Camille said...

What a CUTE brother? How fun! He'll always be her protector!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Camille said...

I meant cute brother! not "?" (:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home